S/he will develop creative artwork and designs for the university, guide the overall process of branding to ensure brand sanctity, and complement the digital communication office to achieve its objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director Corporate Affairs and Marketing, the position holder will be responsible for the following, amongst others:
- Preparing layouts, designs, and formats for use in publications;
- Preparing layouts and scales photographs, marking them for proper screen values for print reproduction;
- Designing posters and other artwork from oral or written instructions;
- Assisting in editing and publication research duties;
- Assisting in coordinating the printing, typesetting, and other outside services;
- Developing animations;
- Editing videos;
- Support the ideation and development of content for social media
- Support the social media community management activities
- Provide reports and analytics on the effectiveness of the strategies employed in social media communication.
Qualification & Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Additional certified technical training in graphic design and/or desktop publishing; skills in video editing and animation will be of advantage;
- At least 3-year relevant experience in design and brand management;
- Interest and knowledge of graphic Design and Branding of Social Media Content Management.
- Be an expert in Adobe Creative Suite 5. x (Photoshop, Illustrator, and In Design).
- Ability to manage conflicting project demands, thrive in a fast-paced role, and be able to deliver in high-pressure situations;
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication;
- Proficient at creative and imaginative thinking for project planning and implementation;
- Must be well organized, able to plan work and deliver within strict deadlines with minimal supervision;
- Should be a team player open to team input and collaborative work.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to [email protected] quoting the job reference number on the subject line and; indicating their current and expected salary on their application letter, not later than 16th June 2022.
ZETECH UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Note: We do not ask for money in any step of the hiring process and all meetings including interviews will be held on our Campus in Ruiru: Beware of fraudsters.