Administration and Facilities Manager Job, Administration Jobs In Kenya,
S/he will be in charge of the general administration of the day-to-day campus’ operations that including security management, catering and accommodation management, transport management, cleaning and sanitation, and facilities repair and maintenance among others. The position holder will be the custodian of all campus resources and will ensure that they are efficiently distributed, prudently utilized, and well maintained. The position holder will monitor the implementation of the University Strategic Plan and coordinate activities of the Strategic Plan and Business Continuity Committee.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the position holder will be responsible for the following, among others:
- Implementation of HR policies, ensuring professionalism and good work ethic among campus staff members;
- Plan and coordinate campus staff meetings;
- Ensure all regulatory licenses pertaining to operations of the campus are maintained;
- Contribute to the University’s strategic planning with particular responsibility for the campus physical environment and resources;
- Formulating the Strategic Plan monitoring calendar, communicating to departments, and ensuring adherence to the timelines;
- Consolidating the Strategic Plan monitoring report and following up on the implementation of the recommendations of the Strategic Plan;
- Responsible for developing and implementing the campus administration budget;
- Responsible for campus facilities and commercial services that support the University’s corporate aims.
- Responsible for effectively managing contracts and partnerships for outsourced facilities.
- Authorize and control the movement of assets within and outside the University;
- Inspect all the assets regularly and initiate maintenance processes;
- Ensure provision of adequate and comfortable furniture, classrooms, labs, meeting spaces and offices for staff and students;
- Review reports of daily security activities and act on any irregularities promptly;
- Oversee authorization of reporting and departure of staff, visitors, and other persons to the University premises;
- Handle security, health, and safety emergencies and engage state agencies where necessary;
- Ensure the smooth running of accommodation facilities, including the safety and well-being of guests and resident students;
- Ensure effective management of the University clinic by ensuring customer satisfaction with the services offered;
- Maintain high hygiene standards of the campus premises at all times;
- Ensure all approved transport requests are met;
- Implement all policies relating to Administration and Facilities Management.
Qualification & Experience
- Master’s degree in Administration, Operations Management, Human Resource or a related area or a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or a related area from a recognized university;
- At least five years of relevant experience in either Operations Management, Administration, or Facilities Management;
- Project management skills;
- Advanced skills in MS Office;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to go the extra mile, multitask and work under minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to [email protected] quoting the job reference number on the subject line and; indicating their current and expected salary on their application letter, not later than 10th May 2022. Click here.
ZETECH UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.