SEO Specialist Job, Communications Jobs,
Zedafrica is a Creative Technology Studio based in Nairobi, Kenya. We create meaningful connections and experiences between companies and their audiences across digital communities, especially in Africa. Since 2015, we have delivered over 150 projects in 24 countries.
We are looking for a part-time Search Engine Optimization Specialist to support us and our clients in on-page and off-page SEO.
- Do effective and actionable keyword research
- Develop optimization strategies that increase search engine results rankings
- Optimize website content and blog posts so it ranks better
- Monitor and report performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align SEO goals
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Pay Per Click knowledge – keyword planner and strong negative keyword strategies
- Help analyze, manage, and alter project schedules to optimize audience reach with PPC
- Help create and manage digital and social media campaigns
- Have at least 2 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Have a good Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Have experience with SEO industry tools, such as Google Analytics or Jetpack stats
- Show knowledge of up-to-date keyword research
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Familiarity with the WordPress CMS
- Experience in other areas of marketing or web development is a plus
- This is a Part-time job
How To Apply
Please visit https://zedafrica.com/jobs/seo-specialist/ to apply!
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.