Young Engineers Job, Latest Engineering Jobs,
Seureca East Africa Ltd is a Consulting Engineering firm which specializes in water and wastewater services.
The company wishes to recruit competent Individuals to fill the position of Young Engineers
- Minimum Qualification : Bachelor
- Experience Level : Mid level
- Experience Length : 3 -5 years
Job Description / Requirements
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering.
- Registered as a Graduate or Professional Engineer with Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK)
- Have at least 3 years experience in Water and Waste Water Engineering Projects.
- Have good modelling skills for water related projects.
- Possess a good command of both written and spoken English and Swahili.
- Have a good working knowledge of MS office applications.
- Have a good working knowledge of AutoCAD and GIS.
- High and unquestionable integrity.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel across the construction sites within the Eastern and central Africa region.
- Should be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in Inspection of Work will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications letter quoting their current and expected remuneration, CV’s containing three (3) professional referees and day contacts, and copies of certificates and testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.