XGAMERtechnologies Electronics Technician Kenyan Jobs
Assistant Electronics Technician Job, Latest Technical Jobs,
Position: Assistant Electronics Technician
- Responsible for performing scheduled (preventive) and non-scheduled Electronics maintenance in order to maximize productivity and minimize downtime
- Carry out electrical circuits test repairs and installations
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with Company policy and relevant legislation
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous
- Ensure that Electrical test instruments and tools are safely kept at all times
- Any other duties as directed by the Top Management from time to time
- Minimum KCSE and Artisan Trade Test (Electrical) qualification or a Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Candidates should have proven knowledge of PCBs & the maintenance of electrical systems in a busy environment.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and correct electrical issues, in an effective and timely manner, with a sense of urgency to minimize equipment downtime as a particular goal.
- Ability to determine the root cause of electrical issues using proven problem solving technique
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret technical data, and electrical procedures
- Ability to effectively present information and answer queries
- Computer Literate
How to apply:
Click here to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter