Business Development Associate Job, Sales & Marketing Vacancies in Kenya,
WYLDE International is a professional services consulting firm that works with ambitious entrepreneurs seeking to grow and scale their businesses while delivering impactful products and services to their customers. Founded in 2004, WYLDE has worked with over 7500 entrepreneurs in cohorts or directly and has enabled many of them to grow their businesses.
WYLDE is looking for a Business Development Associate to run its flagship transformational entrepreneurship program – SCALERIZER. He/she will help entrepreneurs unlock the best fit strategy for their businesses.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct market research and analysis to understand clients’ requirements
- Identify prospective clients, recruit and onboard them
- Cultivate strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Pitch for the Scalerizer product to prospective clients, generate and close leads
- Deliver Scalerizer to onboarded clients
- Facilitate training sessions for entrepreneurs
- Lead clients towards developing organizational strategies and business plans
- Provide advisory support and coaching to clients in varied sectors/industries
- Write reports on client performance and progress
- Leverage on partnerships to grow the WYLDE brand and generate leads
- Track client engagement and feedback through our in-house system
- Excellent ability to market and sell WYLDE products and services
- Clear understanding of general entrepreneurship concept and strategy development process
- At least 2 years experience working in strategic or management consulting
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong client management and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates high entrepreneurial empathy
- Ability to identify new business opportunities and generate leads
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information
- Good communication, listening, and presentation skills
- Ability to conduct market research and analysis under limited guidance
- A degree in a business-related field from a recognized university.
How to Apply
If interested, please send your CV to [email protected] by 18th February 2022 indicating ‘Business Development Associate” in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. WYLDE International is an equal opportunity employer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.