Client Acquisition Associate Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
About the Wowzi
Wowzi is a digital transformation company leveraging the power of technology to drive transformation change for our partners. Wowzi’s platform is designed to connect advertisers to social media users and for advertisers to manage their campaigns with ease and flexibility. We have built a multi-sided platform with the influencer app and a web platform for advertisers. Internally, we pride ourselves in having created a culture of continuous learning that fosters innovation, analytical thinking, team learning, reflection, and engagement.
What qualities are we looking for in a person:
We are looking for someone with 1-2 years of selling B2B SaaS (Software as a Service) with the below qualities:
● They can execute the technical aspects of their job seamlessly.
● They take ownership and responsibility as though they owned the company.
● The person takes initiative. They roll their sleeves and do things that need to be done.
● The person is teachable. Willing to learn and change for the better. They take constructive feedback positively.
● Their initial instinct is to find a solution whenever faced with problems.
● They have a relentless drive to achieve and to excel
● They have something that they are bringing to the table.
● The person has a deep thirst for more. There’s always a higher goal, more places to go, bigger things to achieve.
● They have a growth mindset
What will you be doing?
Lead Generation 25%
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate lead opportunities;
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities;
- Assess and analyse a prospects current process and requirements;
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Wowzi’s value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in the company CRM system.
Technical Sales 50%
- Secure new Wowzi clients by presenting marketing solutions and assisting them create relevant campaigns that maximize their returns.
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings;
- Represent Wowzi at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues;
- Ensure execution of the developed sales strategies, plans, and advertising or promotional programs.
- Maintain contact with key markets by visiting and investigating the operations and local conditions.
- Ensuring activities are in accordance with the developed sales objectives.
Business Development & Strategy 25%
- Develop sales programs aimed at swift and efficient market penetration
- Develop business strategies that optimize the market potential.
- Evaluate and provide analysis to management for new products and international market opportunities.
- Plan and implement sales programs for one or more of the existing and new company product lines.
- Manage your business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
Key Performance Indicators
- Pipeline value
- Leads to sales conversion
- Management of marketing and lead generation costs
- Customer return and turnover rate
- Average conversion time
- Average weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales volumes
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- University/ College Degree in Sales/ Marketing/ Entrepreneurship or a related field
- 1-2 years of selling B2B SaaS (Software as a service)
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
How To Apply
If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us by sending your application to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.