Accountant Job, Latest NGO Jobs In Kenya,
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.As a global Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Learn more about our work at wvi.org.
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Financial Management and Budget Monitoring
- Offer financial advice and facilitation of project team to undertake activities
- Ensure strict adherence to the approved budgets.
- Ensure vendors are paid within the stipulated time
- Ensure staff advances are properly managed
- Analyse grant financial performance and advice management
- Review grants procurement requests for budget availability and coding
Ensure assets purchased through donor funds are properly utilized and safe guarded
Monitoring and Compliance
- Monitor Project expenses against the approved budget.
- Reconcile timesheets with payroll for the project staff under grants.
- Ensure donor regulations are adhered to for the assigned projects.
Support and coordinate grants end closure processes
- Preparation monthly site financial reports to the grant finance manager for consolidation
- Prepare management reports for decision making purposes
- Ensure monthly accrual of completed activities
- Support and participate in year- end processes
- Identify finance risks facing the grant and share with management
- Support with implementing mitigation measures for the identified risks.
- Support with internal and external audits done on the grant
- Provide relevant information for audit responses
- Follow up on implementation of audit recommendations
Provide and maintain grants financial information for safe custody and access
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the office facilities
- Attend program technical meetings and give feedback and updates on financial aspect of the assigned grants.
- Ensure good storage of financial reports and records in line with the WVK and donor requirements
- Ensure all copies of final signed Grant agreements documents between donors and WVK is available on file
Perform any other duties as requested by the supervisor
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
How to Apply