E T Consultant Job, Finance Officer Job, Global Real Estate & Facilities Team Lead Job, World Bank Jobs,
Currently looking for a job? World Bank is hiring!! Apply now to their currently available job vacancies before time runs out!
1. ET Consultant Job
- Support the development of analytical and technical assistance activities accompanying project preparation and implementation.
- A minimum of 5 years of specialized operational experience with Bank on the design and implementation of multi-sector FCV or complex disaster recovery operations (refer para. 6 and 8 of the specific skills required). Start-to-end experience of project preparation, project and grant processing in Bank systems, implementation support and implementation completion are prerequisites for the position.
Apply for the ET Consultant Job here.
2. Finance Officer Job
- Work closely with regional management team to understand the regional/industry/country strategies and implications for resource allocations.
- Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics and at least 7 years of relevant financial management experience in a corporate setting
Apply for the Finance Officer Job here.
3. Global Real Estate Lead Job
- Project Management (Extensive oversight of project implementation, including planning, development, broad direction for facilities and real estate related project work that include Real Estate Expansions, Relocations, Consolidations, Reconfigurations and new Building Constructions).
- • Advanced degree in Real Estate, Architectural, Facilities Management, Project Management, Engineering, or similar closely related field with a minimum of at least 12+ years in a corporate setting, including 8-10 years at an international location.
Apply for the Global Real Estate Lead Job here.