Site Acquisition Specialist Job, Other Professions,
Site Acquisition Specialist (Real Estate/Buildings)
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Our client, an out-of-home (OOH) and outdoor advertising company, is recruiting an experienced Site Acquisition Specialist to join their team.
Job summary: Responsible for identifying, researching, analyzing, negotiating lease contracts for and zoning outdoor advertising sites.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify candidates for specific land leases based on customer criteria, owner interest, and county zoning and/or land use regulations.
- Negotiate lease acquisitions and lease amendments required for advertising installations.
- Oversee specific leasing operations and ensure that assignment and scheduling of related work follows agreed-upon timelines.
- May serve as a point of contact for the community and/or government agencies.
- Prepare or oversee preparation of company collocation applications.
- Undertake completion of zoning and permit applications for submission to counties and coordinate the zoning process with outside legal and vendors.
- Quality control, data entry and tracking of site candidate packages, space lease and amendments and other site acquisition documentation.
- Coordinate, schedule and track site visits with various internal departments
- Coordinate, order and track title, surveys, environmental reports, structural analysis, regulatory reports, lease exhibits and construction plans and drawings as required.
- Must be able to read and interpret surveys and construction drawings.
- Obtain landlord approval on advertising specifications and zoning/permit applications
- Prepare and update site status reports/databases, site close-out packages, and attend client meetings or deployment calls as required.
- Assist Management in tracking and reporting site acquisitions
Key Requirements & Qualifications
- Prior experience in similar position a MUST
- Knowledge of real estate fundamentals required
- Experience in outdoor advertising, media or printing is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer/reporting skills, including proficiency with MS Excel and other database/project management tracking tools.
- Highly organized and able to multitask and work effectively with limited supervision with tight deadlines and high volume of projects.
- Highly motivated “self-starter” able to work under aggressive project schedules and a fast pace environment.
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 22nd March 2021
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.