HR Business Partner Job, HR Jobs March,
HR Business Partner (Professional services)
Location: Nairobi (WFH/Remote)
Job summary: Oversee the human resources responsibilities and activities of designated companies and ensure they are aligned with their business goals.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business owners/management team to craft strategies that meet business goals
- Develop strategic HR plans and policies
- Re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations and best practices
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies
HR Administration and Compliance
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Develop and extend employment offers and conduct negotiations as necessary
- Administer post-offer employment activities (employment contracts and employment history verification checks)
- Design, conduct and evaluate orientation and onboarding processes for new hires
- Conduct job analyses
- Create organizational charts and define each position’s responsibilities (job descriptions)
- Develop/select and evaluate performance appraisal process
- Organize periodic employee performance reviews
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Conduct skills gap analyses
- Organize training & development initiatives
- Administer payroll function (payroll processing, leave tracking, NSSF, NHIF enquiries)
- Administer and evaluate benefit programs that support the business’ goals – medical, pension
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies (employee handbook)
- Annual handbook and policy review
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, e.g. employee turnover rates
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic format
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations – workers insurance, health and safety
- Conduct employee surveys and exit interviews.
- Resolve employee complaints filed with government labour agencies
Support and Train Line Managers
- Conduct training by focusing on the working capabilities that are needed for line manager positions.
- Strong client service experience, ability to handle multiple clients.
- Must be capable of presenting ideas and programs as well as problem resolutions to business owners and managers with confidence.
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labour legislation
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner/generalist
- Excellent people management skills
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills required. Strong persuasion/negotiation skills a plus.
How to Apply
Compensation: Competitive remuneration, airtime/internet allowance + medical cover (upon successful probation)
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 22nd March 2021
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.