French & Music Teacher Job, Teaching Jobs March,
French & Music Teacher (Dual-role)
Location: South B, off Mombasa road, Nairobi
Report to: Head Teacher
Music: Responsible for teaching Music as part of the school curriculum. Will design and implement a curriculum that includes the theory and practice of general music, singing and playing musical instruments.
French: Will be tasked with teaching students how to speak and write in French, developing a range of assessments including written and oral tests, and creating an overall positive learning experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach general styles of music.
- Teach singing to students from beginner to advanced level.
- Incorporate musical instruments and movement in lessons.
- Plan and implement a program of instruction and lesson plans.
- Prepare students for school concerts and planned music experiences.
- Inspire and motivate students to extend themselves to after school music clubs.
- Build relationships and mentor students.
- Assess the capabilities of the students and develop appropriate lesson plans and curricula.
- Pronounce words and phrases and explain their meanings to students.
- Conduct research to develop appropriate learning materials, language games, and other teaching aids.
- Use both in-class activities and online resources and platforms to create a blended learning environment.
- Teaching the various tiers of French to students.
- Develop and grade informal and formal written and oral assessments.
- Schedule feedback sessions with students and provide extra support or enrichment activities as required.
- Make recommendations to students for further learning and development.
- Organize conversational classes and fun events where students can engage with French culture.
- Update records and handle various administrative duties.
- Specialization in Music and French
- TSC registered
- Minimum of 3 years’ teaching experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in choral pedagogy
- Proven experience as a French Teacher.
- Proven proficiency in oral and written French.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Patience and resilience.
- Innovative thinking.
- Good administration skills.
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 22nd March 2021
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.