Chief Valuer Job, Latest County Government Jobs,
Pursuant to the provision of County Government Act , No. 17 of 2012 section 45, 59 (1) (b) the West Pokot County Public Service Board wishes to consider applications from highly qualified results-oriented and self-motivated Kenyan citizens for appointments to the following positions:-
CHIEF VALUER JG “M” (1 POST)
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Land Economics or Real Estate from a recognized institution of learning or any other related field
- Must be a full member, Registered and Licensed Valuer with valid up-todate certificates from the ISK and VRB.
- Served as a Valuer for at least five (3) years and demonstrated professional competence, ability, integrity and result oriented;
- Have skills in computer literacy with proficiency in supportive application including Microsoft from recognized institution.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills, team player and with exemplary leadership qualities, interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive valuation requisitions and undertake: valuation of ground rents and stand premium payable for new land allocations
- Valuation of private land for purchase or related transactions;
- Management of all landed property belonging to the county including leases and lease renewals;
- Valuation for stamp-duty payable on land transactions
- Review enhanced rents for development applications on land;
- Undertake valuations for compulsory acquisition and easements;
- Undertake valuations for taxation and establish valuation rolls for ratable property
- Preparing routine reports on valuation and property management matters;
- Handle enquiries from the public on land valuation and taxation
- Any other relevant duties as may be assigned shall head the housing department and be responsible to the Assistant Director,
Terms of Service:
- 3 years Contract renewable subject to performance
- Salary as prescribed by SRC.
How to Apply
You can access the advertisement details on our website www.westpokot.go.ke and submit online applications through our email [email protected]
All application should be submitted on or before Thursday 27thMay, 2021 to
West Pokot County Public Service Board P.O Box 577 – 30600
- The County Government of West Pokot is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women, person living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority Communities are encouraged to apply.
- Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.