Regional Humanitarian Coordinator Jobs, Technical Coordinator Jobs, Project Administrator Jobs, Data Manager Jobs, Field Coordinator Jobs, CEFA Jobs, UCSF Jobs, ACTED Jobs, CARE Jobs.
Here are the trending NGO Jobs selected just for you. Apply now before they expire to secure your chance at being invited for an interview.
1. Regional Humanitarian Coordinator Job CARE
- Support country offices, members and affiliates initiate responses to emergencies, in consultation with CEG (Care Emergency Group) and the lead member (as appropriate), including advising on start-up, assessments, and mobilization of resources.
- Experience in programme design, management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, including SPHERE standards, gender, donor relations, security and protection considerations
Apply for Regional Humanitarian Coordinator Job CARE here.
2. Technical Coordinator Job ACTED
- Ensure external representation of ACTED in the sector, vis-à-vis country and local authorities, other project stakeholders, donors and partners.
- Degree in relevant field of expertise
- At least 5 years of experience in project implementation on the field, preferably in an international context.
Apply for Technical Coordinator Job ACTED here.
3. Project Administrator Job CEFA
- (S)he supports the Head of Finance and Administration (HFA) and Project Coordinator (PC) to ensure a proper financial management of the projects and management of assets and Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related fields;
Apply for Project Administrator Job CEFA here.
4. Data Manager Job UCSF
- Participate in planning, designing and implementation of surveillance and M&E projects.
- A Master’s degree in statistics/bio-statistics, computer science/IT studies, or related field with five years of relevant working experience is required, or a bachelor’s degree with eight years of progressive professional experience.
Apply for Data Manager Job UCSF here.
5. Field Coordinator Job CEFA
- Support the Livelihood Project Coordinator in planning and scheduling all the project’s activities;
- · Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business Administration or related fields.
Apply for Field Coordinator Job CEFA here.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.