J/G ‘J’ (1 post)
- Testing and Stamping Mechanical and Electronic Weighing and Measuring equipment
- Collecting data of verified equipment
- Sampling of pre-packed goods for quantitative analysis
- Preparing testing equipment for Inspection and investigation purposes
- Giving evidence in court on cases arising from inspection and investigation on infringement of the Weights and Measures Act and Trade Description Act.
For appointment for this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Physics, Mathematical, Legal Metrology, Inspection or Communication Technology, Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical / Electronic) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized Institution.
Terms of service: Permanent
Salary Scale: 29,190 – 34,440 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time
How To Apply
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct (DCC)
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
- Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
- Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
- Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
- Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 14th day of February, 2019.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.