Dealership Relations Officer Job, Customer Service Kenya Jobs
Position: Dealership Relations Officer
About WATU Gari:
Watu Gari is part of WATU group that started its operations in 2021 to provide flexible car financing solutions for Kenyans. We believe a car can mean many things to different people, so we want to help our clients to drive their dreams. As one of the most reliable car loan facilities in Kenya, we’re here to provide our clients with seamless, speedy and transparent service.
We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities.
Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
As a Dealership Relations Officer you will be mainly responsible for the establishing and maintaining relationships with our partner car dealerships. In addition to that you will have the opportunity to serve our clients within the framework of the vision, policies and values of Watu Gari. You will also be participating in marketing and field activities to build trustful relationships with dealers and clients.
A successful Dealership Relations Officer is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of all – the company, the market and the clients we serve.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with the car dealerships
- Providing proactive, accurate, detailed and comprehensive product presentation in response to Client’s inquiry
- Attracting Clients to our car loan product as well as maintaining the service standards in serving our existing clients and expanding client base
- Conducting pre-assessment of Client’s financial position and offering best suitable product configuration
- Providing daily reports/feedback on activities performed
- Participating in field marketing campaigns and events together or separately with partnered dealerships
- Following up on potential clients, answering any questions the clients might have, while proactively encouraging the client to make use of company financing services
- Ensuring proper and timely loan request processing, acquiring necessary documentation and ensuring asset proper release
- Accompanying client at all stages of the car loan process from the moment of inquiry to the release of the asset
- Acting as contact person at nominated car dealerships for all incoming inquiries from potential and existing clients regarding our product
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written communication
- Strong sales and marketing skills
- Ability to create lasting relationships with clients and communicate quickly and effectively
- Integrity, enthusiasm and passion for continuous learning and development
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with diverse business operations
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done while also capable of leading complex strategy discussions
- High attention to detail and internal control
- Experience in the auto industry or financing
- Diploma in a relevant field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefit
How to Apply
Do you see yourself being part of the WATU Gari team? Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter, we are looking forward to working with you!
Apply for the job here