Water Technician Jobs, County Government Jobs, Technician Jobs, Makueni County Jobs
Terms of Service: Three (3) years contract
Salary: Job Group H
Salary Scale: Ksh. 23,780 x 1,030 – 24,810 x 1,050 – 25,860 x 1,050 – 26,910 x 1,120 – 28,030 x 1,160 – 29,190 p.m.
- Preparation of Daily report
- Submission of weekly /daily site reports to the sub county water Engineer
- Data collection for design of all water project
- Preparation of project proposals in liaison with the sub county water engineer
- Management of site book
- Coordination of daily activities on sit
- Writing report
- Preparation of bills of quantities in liaison with the water engineer
- Interpretation of bills of quantities and drawings to the residents in consultation with the Engineer
- Daily supervision of contractors and site work
- Maintaining an awareness of current environmental issues
- Streamlining the water agenda with the community and other interested parties
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Diploma in Civil/Water Engineering or Equivalent
- Higher Diploma Civil/Water Engineering will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in related fields
- A training in various engineering design soft wares will be an added advantage
- Management skills
- Ability to learn/use of survey equipment such as GPS, Theodolite, Total Station/Real time kinematic
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How To Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Friday, 15th February, 2019.
All applicants are required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
- The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.