Water Supply Operator Jobs, Engineering Jobs In Kenya, Isiolo County Jobs
WATER SUPPLY OPERATOR J/G “G” (2 POSTS)
- Monitoring production and quality of product in all areas
- Ensure chemical for water treatments are mixed in the right proportion
- Timely detection and rectifications of leaks and any other faults
- Continuous monitoring of stock levels
- Any other legal assignment issued from time to time
- Certificate in water supply operator course from KEWI or equivalents from other technical Institutions
- Certificate in computer applications;
How to Apply
Applicants must furnish the Board with their applications copies of the following documents.
- Copy of the national identify
- Copies of academic and professional certificates.
- Fulfill the requirement of chapter (6) six of the constitution of Kenya; specifically, during interview a candidate must obtain and provide copies of the following certificates:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate Criminal Investigation.
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Registration and Clearance from relevant regulatory Professional Bodies
Applications clearly marked should reach the undersigned by close of the business on or before 28th February, 2020. Further details are available on our websites: www.isiolo.go.ke
Isiolo County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Persons with disability are encourage to Apply.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD, P. O. Box 224 – 60300.
OrHand delivered to the County Public Service Board Offices along Isiolo Law courts road, opposite Al Ansar playground
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.