- Be in possession of a Bachelors of Science degree in Civil /Water and Environmental Engineering from a recognized institution .or Higher National diploma in Water Engineering.
- Be registered by Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK) /Kenya Technologists Registration Board (KETRB) as a graduate.
- Certificate in computer applications.
- Carrying out feasibilities studies;
- Planning and designing water supplies and sewerage infrastructures; and
- Carrying out research activities in various aspects of water, sewerage and hydraulic systems.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-corruption commission
- Certificate of good conduct from the police
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials, and send to the undersigned on or before 5th March, 2019 at 5.00 p.m.:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O PRIVATE BAG -50400
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.