Warehouse Supervisor Job, Current Procurement Jobs,
Our client is looking to fill a position of a WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR to work in Ngong area: The position is available immediately.
- Management of inventory received in the warehouse while ensuring zero stock losses on the warehouse floor and stock adequacy to meet market demand.
- Key accountabilities for the role include; ensuring proper utilization of warehousing space to minimize on carrying costs, adherence to standard stocking policy, adherence to budgets in bordering, preparation of daily, weekly and monthly stock plans, accountability for all stocks received in the warehouse through documentation of daily stock takes and reconciliation. Maintenance of the warehouse in working order, tracking all recorded occurrences, and ensuring OHS standards adherence in the warehouse.
- Optimally using the available resources in accordance with the business strategy and objectives to achieve profitable volume of sales.
- Verification of invoiced product receipt from client for conformity and Quantity.
- Tracking of all stocks received into the warehouse and verification of the same through SAP system.
- Daily reconciliation of system and physical stock count to nil.
- Preparation and emailing of daily, weekly, and monthly stock reports to Finance, Sales and Distribution and Internal audit departments.
- Preparation and emailing of daily stock position to client team.
- Generation of orders in line with standard stocking levels and sharing the same with the Finance department for alignment with budget.
- Tracking of all damaged/non-conforming inventory received in the warehouse, documenting it, and maintaining a schedule of the same for reconciliation.
- Follow-up with the client area manager on Non-Conforming stocks reconciliation.
- Maintaining cleanliness in the warehouse as per OHS guidelines.
- Ensuring all employees engaged in the warehouse adhere to the safety standards and have full PPE.
- Ensuring Delivery notes are correctly filled, and the correct quantities are issued against the delivery note.
- Verification of stocks issued and ensuring all delivery notes are signed off correctly on issuance of stock.
- Verification of stocks received from client and ensuring all signoffs are done for the returns.
- Free issue stocks tracking and reconciliation.
- Custodian of all stock documentation.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the General Manager from time to time.
- Ability to coach, drive and motivate individuals and teams.
- Ability to lead, contribute and operate with ease within the team.
- Ability to advice management on the current best practices
- Ability to generate reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Strong proficiency in the use of IT
- Ambitious, confident, energized, and proactive
- Enthusiastic and a mature team player
- Good and Persuasive communication skills
- Has planning and organizational capacity
- Has a strategic perspective
- Business analysis and results focused
- Degree in any of the following field: Procurement, logistics or related field
- 3 years’ experience in the same position
How to Apply
Send CV, valid good conduct certificate, via email@example.com,
With email subject as: WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR, (EXPECTED SALARY).
SEND YOUR APPLICATION BY 13th November 2020 at 4Pm.