System Administrator Jobs at Sheer Logic
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Warehouse Management System Administrator position for one of our clients.
Job Purpose: To ensure all IT systems related to Warehouse Management are setup and run as per the organizational requirements and deliver business value.
Continuously improve utilization of WMS system in the organization
- Engage with business leaders, users and partners to understand processes, needs, constraints and deliver solutions, enhancements and resolve issues.
- Coordinate projects related to WMS system
- Create and maintain master data, system settings and user access control.
- Perform timely monitoring, administration, backups, performance tuning, problem resolution and user support for IT systems related to the WMS System
- Train users on appropriate system use
- Create and maintain user manuals, documentation and SOP
- Configure and maintain handhelds, barcode machines and others tools related to WMS system.
- Communicate system changes to the users, including translating system functionality into business relevant language.
- Develop reports, extract requested information and reconcile data
- Extensive knowledge of supply chain and warehousing processes
- Ability to mesh business requirements and system capabilities to drive improvements
- Effective verbal/written communication skills and ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Query and report development expertise
- Team player
- Bachelors Degree in IT
- Good knowledge of SQL Server, Wireless and handheld systems
- 3 years administering Warehouse Management System / Supply Chain systems.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 31st January 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: [email protected] clearly marking – “Warehouse Management System Administrator”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.