HR & Administrative Officer Job, Latest HR Job Vacancies in Kenya,
Vacancy: HR and Administrative Officer
Start date: January 2021
We are a fast-growing manufacturing company seeking to hire a competent, business-minded and strategic Human Resource Officer. The successful candidates will be tasked with managing the staff and be in charge of the day-to-day operation of the company.
- Coordinate the recruitment and placement of new staff as required and conduct staff orientation
- Co-ordinate closely with management to anticipate the need for additional manpower resources
- Ensures performance management and staff development by addressing training and development goals for all staff are achieved
- Custodian of all HR policies and procedures, enforce implementation and adherence while recommending revisions and improvements
- Ensures staff files, employment contracts, job descriptions, and all other individual staff documentation are kept up to date.
- Ensure the organization’s HR policies are compliant with legal and local labor laws hence minimizing HR and compliance risks
- Help to build and maintain a positive organizational culture across the organization
- Support the payroll process by ensuring that correct data is provided to the finance department.
- Manage the office administration requirements such as office maintenance, vehicle maintenance, office environment and logistics, operational procurement requirements among others
- Day-to-day management of departmental staff to ensure delivery of assignments, tasks ongoing development feedback
- Work hand in hand with Director in the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Maintaining accurate administrative records and preparation of admin reports as required
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Social Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution
- Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
- 3- 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing company
- Conversant with the labor laws in Kenya and up to date with HR best practices
- Excellent organizational skills
- Passion for building teams, finding talent, building relationships and tackling challenging people-related issues.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills combined with a sense of initiative, urgency and integrity
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please Click here to submit your application by 11th December 2021
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.