Vivo Energy is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to join their team for a 12-month contract.
This role is responsible for supporting all aspects of Digital Marketing within Vivo Energy to our target Retail consumers and Commercial customers in the markets where we operate and aspire to operate. As Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the Operating Units (Vivo Energy countries) in the planning, implementation, and management of their Digital Marketing plans in order to support the achievement of volume growth, market penetration, brand health and financial targets.
The role is responsible for coordinating the implementation of stand-out Digital Communication strategies and plans for all lines of business across our digital channels. The role will ensure the uptake of digital marketing best practices across our Operating Units (OUs) including knowledge transfer, to ensure OU teams are appropriately skilled to create and implement digital campaigns.
The role requires a deep understanding of, and passion for, digital technologies and digital marketing channels and concepts. A strong understanding of retail marketing, B2B marketing and general consumer and customer marketing principles is essential.
- Support the OUs in the development and implementation of their Digital Marketing plans and campaigns across web, social and app, to achieve business goals and marketing objectives
- Provide guidance to OU teams on creative execution that is appropriate for digital channels i.e. digital-first and channel-specific
- Support the OUs in the development of their content marketing calendars to create valuable and engaging interactions and favourably position the Shell & Engen brands
- Ensure all digital communications utilise and adhere to Shell & Engen brand guidelines, playbooks, and processes
- Review and approve OU Digital Marketing campaigns, ensuring compliance with Shell and Engen brand guidelines and playbooks
- Act as the focal point with SBI & Engen to secure timely approval of all OU Digital campaigns
- Support the planning and launch of new digital marketing channels, working closely with the OU Marketing teams
- Ensure OU teams stay abreast of new technologies and best practice
- Support the OUs in the management and review of campaign performance to help optimise spend and drive digital performance
- Track, monitor and report on groupwide social and digital KPIs monthly, to support overall business and marketing planning
- Regularly provide consumer, customer and competitor insights that can feed into the wider Marketing strategy