Marketing Executive Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Our client, a leading office furniture supplier is seeking to recruit a highly talented and field oriented professional to fill in the following position:
Reporting to the sales manager, the senior field sales executive representative will play a key role in scouting for new prospects in the market and ensuring sales targets are met.
- Managing and coordinating all marketing, advertising and promotional materials and related activities.
- Conducting market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Analyzing of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Developing and implementing marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Managing the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Monitoring, reviewing and reporting on all marketing activity and results
- Determining, managing and delivering marketing activities within the agreed marketing budget.
- Designing and developing marketing materials including advertisements and brochures / fliers /banners / including in-house i.e. computer screen savers, pull-ups, window adverts.
- Liaising and corresponding with outside vendors and suppliers for marketing and advertising materials.
- Maintaining customer information via marketing database – emails, business cards.
- Tracking, coordinating and assembling data to measure outcomes of marketing programs.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field from a recognized university.
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales
- Excellent in organization skills, customer handling skills and time management.
- Outstanding communication, leadership skills, good networking and Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral, written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to initiate ideas and provide solutions to challenges
- Computer Skills –Purchasing, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] by 20th May 2021 clearly stating the subject heading “Marketing Executive”. Candidates should indicate their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.