Customer Service Officer Job, Customer Service Jobs 2021,
Our client in the micro finance sector is seeking to recruit a highly talented and dynamic professional to fill in the following position based in Nairobi.
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
Reporting to the Branch Service and Operations Supervisor, the incumbent will be responsible for customer service, front office, telling and back office operations.
- Identify and develop strategies to resolve customer issues and concerns.
- Collaborate with the team (cashiers) to ensure customer satisfaction and transparency in operations.
- Offer support to front office staff by availing vouchers to resolve customer disputes undertaking call over and ensure entries are done on time.
- Offer assistance to the sales team in cross-selling the company services and products.
- Manage customer operations such as issuing of temporary and ATM cards, PIN numbers and reconciliation of the same.
- Handling customer enquiries and giving guidance appropriately
- Manage Bank/Branch customer service and enquiries of account opening and other related general enquiries.
- Advice clients on creating profitable processes and other account items.
- Assist in carrying out customer surveys and maintain positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
- Deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling all the Banks products and services.
- Maintaining good corporate image of the bank.
- Perform any other duties as may be determined by the Management.
- Degree in Business Administration (Accounting Option) or equivalent; or advanced Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business related field.
- Professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CPA etc.
- Atleast 2 years work related experience in a commercial or microfinance bank
- Must have knowledge of banking procedures/experience in the Microfinance industry
- Must demonstrate high level of sensitivity, confidentiality and integrity in all customer operations.
- Should have excellent communication skills with outstanding reporting and numerical skills.
- Have management and leadership ability; excellent interpersonal, organizing and people management skills.
- Should be computer literate, have knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Access and Power point
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CVs to [email protected] stating the subject heading CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER by Tuesday 24th August clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referee. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.