Video Content Creator Job, Communications Jobs,
To produce high quality, original video content that encourages new and existing audiences to engage with Jesus’ life in 21st Century Nairobi.
- Filming, editing and uploading content according to Renewal “brand” guidelines with scope to participate in the evolution of the style and content.
- He/she must be a talented, teachable, pragmatic and creative individual who is passionate about creative ministry.
- He/she will be Director, Director of Photography, 1st and 2nd Camera on all routine shoots. Direction and extra camera operators may be available on non-standard shoots.
- To be responsible to, but not dependent on, the Creatives Director in the production of content.
Skills and Requirements
- High competency with DSLR videography (including Canon functionality)
- Strong understanding of studio and outdoor lighting setups
- High competency with Adobe Premiere Pro or equivalent
- Competent with Adobe Audition and After Effects or equivalent
- Familiar with digital and social media platform uploading
- Consistent access to fast and reliable power and internet
- Ability to travel to and from shooting locations – primarily in the Karen/Langata area
- Film, edit, and upload all video content.
- Direct, film, edit, and upload Family Church and adult church services
- Manage the technical aspects of filming – including cameras, sound, lighting, set design, etc.
- Create video content for special church requests – such as interviews, promotional material, AJAR client interviews, testimonies etc
- Understand the context in which finished work will be used to create more effective final products.
- Handle the workflow in the production and post-production process to ensure any problems are solved appropriately.
- Ensure video content is shown on RenewalChurchOnline, YouTube and Facebook at the appropriate time.
- Work alongside animators, social media coordinators, graphic designers, web developers to create and evolve Renewal’s content.
- Train and lead a team of audio-visual volunteers to assist with recording and streaming of live events.
- Think creatively about the best avenues and platforms for communication of upcoming announcements and events.
- Any other task assigned by the Creatives Director
How To Apply
Please send a current CV and link to a portfolio to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.