Our client is currently looking to hire a Video Camera Operator Intern.
Video Camera Operator Internship Responsibilities
- Overall purpose of this job is to professionally document the events surrounding, capture the mood and spirit of the period and develop appropriate accompanying stories;
- Operate diverse range of professional video cameras and related equipment documentation purposes;
- To take detailed notes of all subjects covered;
- Describe clearly circumstances under which clips were taken in order to guide Editors in story and content selection;
- Take care of camera and other equipment assigned and ensure cameras and camera equipment is in good condition.
Qualifications for the Video Camera Operator Internship
- Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication Film/Video operations;
- One year’s relevant work experience & relevant computer literacy;
- Applicants with post-production skills will have an added advantage;
- Sound judgement and discretion required;
- Ability to make independent decisions;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Must have good problem solving and communication skills;
- Must have good planning and time management skills;
How to Apply
Apply here for the Video Camera Operator Internships
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.