Senior Veterinary Officer Job, Latest Agricultural Jobs In Kenya,
JOB GROUP ‘L’ (CPSB 8) SEVEN (7) POSTS,
Terms of Service : Permanent and Pensionable,
Basic Salary : Kshs. 42,970 – Kshs. 59,120 p.m.
House Allowance : Kshs. 13,000 p.m.
Commuter Allowance : Kshs. 6,000 p.m.
Medical Benefits : Comprehensive Medical Cover,
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- Have experience of at least two (2) years in Veterinary Services
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Medicine (BVM) degree from a recognized institution;
- Be registered with the Kenya Veterinary Board; and
- Have a certificate in computer applications.
- Undertaking disease control activities such as disease research, vaccination, and enforcement of livestock movement regulations;
- Training stakeholders in vector control programmes;
- Attending to sick animals;
- Advising on good veterinary practices;
- Collecting data and preparing reports on animal health, products and markets;
- Providing advice on animal breeding and welfare; and
- Undertaking postmortem examination and other diagnostic tests.
How To Apply
Candidates are requested to download the Application for Employment Form here. Thereafter, candidates should complete the Application for Employment Form and attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identification Card
- Academic, professional certificates and testimonials
- Any other relevant supporting documents
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, plus other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope which should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board of Nyandarua,
P.O. Box 38-20303,
Applications may also be hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices located at Posta house, 2nd floor, 0I-Kalou Town. Applications should be received on or before dose of business on 21st October, 2020.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Nyandarua County Government is an equal opportunity employer women, youth, physically challenged, minority and marginalized persons: are encouraged to apply.