Veterinary Officer Job, Medical Jobs In Kenya August, Current County Government Jobs In Kenya,
Veterinary Officer Job Group ‘L’- 4 posts
- Undertaking disease control activities such as disease research, vaccination and enforcement of livestock movement regulations
- Participating in the training of stakeholders on vector control programs,
- Treating sick animals
- Advising on good veterinary practices
- Collecting data and preparing reports on animal health, products and markets
- Providing advise on animal breeding and welfare
- Undertaking postmortem examination and other diagnostic tests
- Be in possession of Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine (BVM) degree from a recognized institution
- Be registered by Kenya veterinary Board
- Certificate in Computer Application skills from a recognized institution
Terms of Service: Contract
Salary: As prescribed by SRC
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed at HERE. Applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 4th September 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer