Veterinary Officer Job, Latest Agricultural Jobs In Kenya, County Government Jobs in Kenya August
Pursuant to the Constitution of Kenya (2010) and the County Governments Act No. 17 of 2012, the County Government of Kakamega invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions:
Position: Veterinary Officer, Job Group CPSB 08 (7 Posts)
Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- Undertake disease control activities such as disease search, vaccination and enforcement of livestock movement regulations;
- Coordinate training of stakeholders in vector control programmes;
- Treating sick animals, advising of good veterinary practices;
- Collect data and prepare reports on animal health, products and markets;
- Provide advice on animal breeding and welfare;
- Undertake post-mortem examinations and other diagnostic tests; and
- Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have a Bachelors of Veterinary Medicine(BVM) Degree from a recognized institution;
- Be registered by Kenya Veterinary Board; and
- Have a certificate in computer applications
How to Apply
All applicants should click on the Job Offers Option on the County Website and fill the application form and submit online.
N/B: No hard copy or emailed applications to email@example.com are allowed.
All applications should reach this office on or before 13th August, 2020.
PLEASE NOTE: Kakamega County Public Service Board does not charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment and selection process. Our official communication channels are email address firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number 0713852573 ONLY.