Veterinary Officer Jobs, Medical Jobs In Kenya, Isiolo County Jobs
Position: Veterinary Officer J/G ‘L’ (5 POSTS)
- monitoring Veterinary Services policies, strategies and laws; planning, coordinating,
- monitoring and evaluating Veterinary programmes such as management and control
- of animal diseases and pests; control of Zoonotic diseases; animal disease outbreak
- investigation, surveillance and mapping; economic surveys and risk assessment;
- establishing and maintaining Disease Free Zones and Quarantine stations; research
- on control of ticks, tick borne diseases and acaricide resistance; safety assurance of
- foods of animal origin; regulating, inspecting, grading and licensing of
- slaughter houses, plants processing foods of animal origin, and other outlets of foods
- Derived from animals; and guiding in the development of slaughterhouse designs,
- be in possession of a Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine(BVM) Degree from a recognized institution;
- be registered by the Kenya Veterinary Board; and
- Have a Certificate in computer applications from a recognized
How to Apply
Applicants must furnish the Board with their applications copies of the following documents.
- Copy of the national identify
- Copies of academic and professional certificates.
- Fulfill the requirement of chapter (6) six of the constitution of Kenya; specifically, during interview a candidate must obtain and provide copies of the following certificates:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate Criminal Investigation.
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Registration and Clearance from relevant regulatory Professional
Applications clearly marked should reach the undersigned by close of the business on or before 28th February, 2020.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD, P. O. Box 224 – 60300.
Hand delivered to the County Public Service Board Offices along Isiolo Law courts road, opposite Al Ansar playground.
Isiolo County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Persons with disability are encourage to Apply.
MUST READ >>>Start Now!! 8 Things To Do To Land A New Job In 2020
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.