Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Accounts Assistant Job, Current Accounting Jobs,
Job Purpose & Key Responsibilities
To assists in maintaining accounting records, providing accurate and timely accounting information and ensures the same is maintained in accordance with the laid down policies and procedures of the organization and in accordance with the IFRS.
• Statutory returns and preparation of payment
• Posting transactions in the accounting system
• Bank reconciliation
• Supplier accounts maintenance and reconciliation
• Client account management
• Maintain the asset register
• Prepare management accounts
• Petty cash management and handling
• Assist the auditors during the audit and preparation of schedules for audit.
• A degree in Finance or Accounting,
• CPA Part II,
• At least 2 year Experience,
• At least 28 year old,
• Ability to work closely with other team members and with minimal supervision.
• Have a positive attitude and self-driven
• Salary Budget Ksh 25,000- 30,000
How To Apply
Visit www.verde –edge.com to apply by 25th FEB 2021 5pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter