Production Supervisor Job, Current Jobs Kenya,
Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited is a fast growing FMCG company based in Kiambu, Kenya. We process High quality dairy products, which are available throughout the country under our flagship brand “Pascha”
We seek to recruit a Production Supervisor
Location: Kagwe, Kiambu
Nature of Job: Full Time
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Supervising effective working of Production personnel and prepare effective production schedules and ensure compliance to all company policies.
- Identify all issues in the Production teams and provide continuous support to all members according to the operating standards.
- Maintain records of all staff attendance and provide effective training to all staff members.
- Coordinate with utilities and process teams, ensure compliance to all protocols, and maintain product quality.
- Develop and maintain effective relations with all company employees at the various levels of organization.
- Controlling, reconciling and balancing all production material balances.
- Analyze staffing requirements and ensure efficient compliance to production schedules and budget for all production processes.
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvements
- Ensure implementation and adherence to Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensure compliance to Quality and hygienic environment in line with internal policies and set laws.
- Ensuring all Critical Control Points are well established and adhered to maintain quality products.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
Skills and specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dairy Technology or Food Processing.
- Minimum of 3-years’ experience in a similar capacity in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Quality management process
- Ability to effectively utilize the allocated resources in a cost effective way
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload and maximize productivity.
- Able to direct and motivate the team
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV to [email protected] by Thursday 14th April 2022; only successful candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.