HIV Prevention and HIV Testing Services (HTS) Lead Job, University Jobs In Kenya,
The University of Nairobi has received funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to support implementation of the Kenya Health Partnerships for Quality Services (HIV, FP/RMNCAH, Nutrition and WASH) in Nairobi and Kajiado Counties through the USAID Fahari ya Jamii Project. For successful implementation, the Project seeks to competitively fill the above position.
This is a full time position based in Nairobi and Kajiado.
The holder of this position will be required to support implementation of evidence-informed comprehensive, combination HIV prevention interventions. Job specifications
A Diploma in a clinical discipline (Nursing or Medicine) or Master’s degree in Medical Sociology/Medical Anthropology or Gender Studies from a recognized institution
At least four (4) years’ progressive experience in HIV prevention and HIV Testing Services.
Terms of appointment
This a position whose tenure is one (1) year contract renewable based on performance and by mutual consent. The salary is negotiable depending on the level of education and work experience
How to Apply
1. Applicants should email their application letters, certified copies of certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) giving details of their qualifications, experience and three (3) referees, as well as indicating their telephone and e-mail contacts.
2. Applications and related documents should be forwarded through applicants’ Heads of Departments, where applicable, and be addressed to the Director, Human Resource, University of Nairobi.
3. Applicants should state their current designations, salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
4. The application letter must bear the reference code indicated in the advertisement.
5. Late applications will not be considered.
6. Applications should be emailed to [email protected] as one file in PDF.
CLOSING DATE: TUESDAY, JULY 12, 2022
THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.