Senior Lecturer Job, Current Teaching Jobs in Kenya July 2021,
- SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS (UoEm/SBE/06/2021)
- Positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Senior Lecturer in Procurement and Supplies Management
- Positions of Professor, Associate Professor, Senior Lecturer and Lecturer in Economics
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
SENIOR LECTURER – GRADE 13
Applicants must be holders of an earned PhD degree in the relevant area of specialty. In addition, applicants must:
- Have at least five (5) years of University teaching experience, three (3) of which as full time Lecturer;
- Have at least 32 publication points, 24 of which are from articles in refereed scholarly journals since being appointed Lecturer;
- Have successfully supervised to completion at least four (4) Masters students since being appointed Lecturer;
- Show evidence of successfully securing at least one (1) research grant since being appointed Lecturer;
- Show evidence of attendance and contribution at learned conferences, seminars or workshops;
- Show evidence of active participation/leadership in departmental and University activities; and
- Show evidence of continued research;
How to apply:
- Visit the University of Embu website; embuni.ac.ke, select the Job Application Portal and fill in your details as guided; and
- Submit one (1) hard copy application package (with job reference number clearly marked on the envelope) with the following;
- Application letter
- Detailed curriculum vitae (signed on all pages) with names of three (3) referees who are well known
- Copies of certified academic and professional certificates
- A copy of the National ID card
- A copy of the current payslip (if any)
- Other relevant testimonials
Note: Applicants who do not submit one (1) hard copy of the application package will not be considered.
In addition, applicants for Grade 12 and above must also submit the clearance certificate from the following;
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board (showing status of loan recovery)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation
Applicants should notify the three (3) referees to send their recommendation letters directly to the undersigned in a sealed envelope before the deadline.
The Application Package (hard and soft copy) should reach the undersigned not later than 5.00 pm on Thursday, 22nd July, 2021.
The Vice-Chancellor, University of Embu,
P.O. Box 6-60100, Embu, Kenya.
- Only qualified and shortlisted applicants will be contacted;
- Persons with disability are encouraged to apply; and
- University of Embu does not levy any fees for job application
University of Embu is an equal opportunity employer
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.