Admissions Officer Job, (Instructional Design) Faculty Advisor Job, Quality Assurance Director Job, USIU Jobs,
Are you a job seeker? Check out these vacancies at the United States International University and apply before the deadline catches up with you!
1. Admissions Officer Job
- Market all university degree programs both locally and internationally.
- Bachelors degree from a recognized university.
Apply for the Admissions Officer Job here.
2. Faculty Advisor Job (Instructional Design)
- Work closely with UI/UX, media developers, and other team members to design and develop premium online course content.
- Master’s degree in instructional design, education technology, or other related field aligned with the responsibilities of the position.
Apply for the Instructional Design Faculty Advisor Job here.
3. Director Job (Quality Assurance)
- Plan for and coordinate new degree program development across the schools following the university strategic plan.
- Served as Principal Quality Assurance Officer for a minimum of 3 years;
Apply for the Quality Assurance Director Job here.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.