Unit Accountant Job. Alternate Doors
Unit Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the hospitality industry is currently looking to hire a Unit Accountant.
- Ensuring financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting systems
- Ensures compliance with government and corporate policies regulations and laws
- Prepares monthly forecast & annual budgets prepares all allocations
- Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and hotel procedures.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Reviews accounts payables and weekly check runs and reconciles
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and documents business transactions.
- Responsible for daily Stock takes, reconciliation and timely of daily sales reports against expenses.
- Responsible for verification of income auditing, receivables & debtors reconciliation
- Distributes monthly comparison reports and cost center reports according to schedules.
- Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
- Analyze transactional processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved.
- Applies cost accounting methods to achieve accurate representation of cost center performance.
- Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Responsible for all taxes obligations.
- Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets
- Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be a CPA- K.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience as an accountant in a Hotel or Resort
- Proficiency in any hotel operating and accounting system and Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook
- Suitable candidate should be of unquestionable integrity and mature
- Should also be dynamic and a team player
- Experience in Payroll.
- Analytical skills and hotel controls
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurized environment
- Leadership skills.
How To Apply
Please send your CV and Portfolio to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter