Uber Africa Solutions Service Delivery Manager Jobs In Kenya
Service Delivery Manager – Networking Job, IT Jobs March 2021
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager – Networking
The job holder will be responsible to lead the team of engineers for successful & timely implementations of projects and delivering high quality services.
- Closely work with Sales & Presales teams to ensure overall Business objectives are met.
- Ensure proper coordination between the service desk and support engineers in assigning and reporting calls.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction through timely project implementations and support mechanisms.
- Drive KPIs for the team with clearly defined goals, team development, retention, career progression and taking on the leads’ responsibility
- Ensure that the technical resources are certified in their areas of expertise.
- Challenge teams to be up to date on various technologies handled as well as prepare them for the advanced and up-coming technologies
- Customer meetings – Continuous meetings with customers to take feedback as well as to provide them with upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Create and demonstrate Proof of Concepts for key customers
- Skills transfer – ongoing mentoring & coaching sessions within the team
- Self-development – ensure up to date certifications, attend trainings & ensure knowledge transfer for the rest of the team
- Create a skill matrix for the team – identify the gaps and submit the plan of development to the Head periodically
- Create, develop & optimize processes/checks to ensure optimum team utilization, quality manpower, timely & industry’s best practices based implementation, documentation and support
- Project hand over, sustenance, responsibility matrix, and escalation guidelines to be defined and adhered to
- Prepare rate cards for all types of Engineers (L1, L2, L3) and create opportunities to sell services
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Professional IT certification with industry majors such as Cisco (CCIE/CCNP/CCDP), F5, Fortinet, Juniper, Arista etc.
- At least 7 years’ working experience with 3 years’ carrying in a managerial position.
- Planning, organising skills/ quality orientation and Negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of administrative rules and regulations.
How to apply
Interested candidates to share their CVs on [email protected], subject of the email Service Delivery Manager – Networking.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter