Principal Dairy Officer Job, County Government Kenyan Jobs 2022,
POSITION: PRINCIPAL DAIRY OFFICER [N]
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate treatment of animals;
- Carry out disease research and reporting;
- Sensitize farmers on milking techniques and external parasite control techniques such as dipping, spraying and dusting;
- Ensure vaccination;
- Coordinate sensitization of farmers on closed castration; dehorning, de-worming, disbudding, docking, debeaking and hoof trimming;
- Plan, monitor and evaluate performance of staff against the set targets;
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Animal Health, Environmental Health, Animal Health and Production from a recognized institution or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be registered by Kenya Veterinary Board (KVB);
- A minimum five (5) years of relevant work experience;
- Having undergone supervisory course of not less than four weeks from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Successful applicant to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity;
- Have demonstrated managerial, administrative and professional competence in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
Deadline; 10th June 2022
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.