Physicians Job, Medical Jobs,
6. UGC/CPSB/MD/PHY/03/21: PHYSICIANS – JG Q -2 POSITIONS (3 years Contract –
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulation, implementation and review of all health policies, regulations, standards, guidelines and protocols;
- Reviewing patients and instructing in writing all the recommendations;
- Undertaking “Second-on-Call” duties including clerking, investigating and managing patients;
- Conducting weekly clinics;
- Conducting research and clinical audits;
- Training, supervising and mentoring Medical Officers, Medical Interns and other students;
- Undertaking medico-legal duties;
- Undertaking medical examinations and preparing Medical Board Proceedings;
- Ensuring data and information is collected, transmitted and utilized to benefit of the customer and service provider;
- Conducting disease surveillance, prevention and control;
- Carrying out health education and promotion;
- Preparing medical
Requirements for Appointment
- Master’s degree in Internal Medicine or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Proven experience of not less than one (1) year at the level of Medical Specialist;
- Specialist recognition certificate from the Medical Practitioners’ and Dentist Board;
- Registration Certificate by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Retention in the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board register;
- Professional Indemnity Cover;
- Evidence in knowledge and proficiency in computer applications;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya,
How To Apply
Detailed descriptions of the vacancies can be found in the website through the following link: https://jobs.uasingishu.go.ke Applicants are required to make online applications. Only duly filled application forms will be considered for shortlisting.
Applications will close on Thursday 13th May, 2021.
Uasin Gishu County Public Service Board does not solicit for payments or recruit staff through agents/agencies. Any person purporting to undertake the recruitment exercise for a fee and/or on behalf of the County Public Service Board is a fraudster.
Uasin Gishu County is an equal opportunity employer, Women, Youth, Persons with disabilities and the marginalized are encouraged to apply.
All candidates are required to carry their Original Certificates & Testimonials, National Identity Card and Clearances from: KRA, CID, CRB, HELB and EACC during the interview period.
Uasin Gishu COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O. Box 1175- 30100
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.