Internal Auditor Job, Audit Kenyan Jobs 2022,
POSITION: INTERNAL AUDITOR 1 [K]
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Business Administration or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution and Passed part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or Passed Part III of Certified Public Accountants (K) Examination or its approved equivalent qualification;
- Successful applicant to meet the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance results.
- Implement regulations pertaining to financial control and management;
- Verify payments to ensure validity and accuracy;
- Carry out risk assessment and management guidelines;
- Review all reports submitted by various sections of the department to confirm the accuracy and correctness of figures;
- Implement annual audit plans and committee reports;
- Conduct audit inspections of the departmental records;
- Monitor and review the implementation of audit programmes;
- Verify data on periodical financial returns, estimates and expenditure;
- Plan, monitor and evaluate performance of staff against the set targets;
- Undertake other duties as directed by controlling officer.
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
Deadline; 10th June 2022
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.