Chief Livestock Production Officer Job, Agricultural Kenyan Jobs May,
POSITION: CHIEF LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION OFFICER
- Implement Animal Production policies, Programmes and projects at the County;
- Assist in the designing, programmes, projects, Policies and strategies addressing Animal Production;
- Capacity building and backstopping on Animal Production management and development in the County;
- Monitor Animal Production requirements , Pre and post-harvest losses and establishing trends in the County;
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation of Animal Production programmes in the County;
- Collate, analyze, report, store and disseminate Animal Production information;
- Develop training packages on Animal Production;
- Promote of compliance standards in Animal Production;
- Staff advisory and capacity building on Animal Production matters;
- Participating in organizing extension activities which include field days, demonstrations, farm visits, Agricultural shows;
- Assisting livestock farmers in developing viable business plans and proposal writing;
- Plan, monitor and evaluate performance of staff against the set targets;
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor of Science in Livestock production /Animal production/Animal science or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- A member of Animal Production Society of Kenya or relevant body;
- A minimum four (4) years of relevant work experience;
- Successful applicant to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity;
- Have demonstrated managerial, administrative and professional competence in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
Deadline; 10th June 2022
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.