Cateress Job, Kenyan County Government Jobs,
- Oversee the Kitchen organization with a view to optimal resource utilization, hygiene and general operation;
- Plan menus and follow up guidelines on nutrition and healthy diet;
- Plan for food orders for clients;
- Supervise cleanliness of catering facilities;
- Manage kitchen equipment’s;
- Supervise cooks and all kitchen staff;
- Coordinate food preparation, cooking, placement and delivery of food stuff;
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Have a minimum professional qualification of a Certificate in catering and accommodation management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Valid certificate of health for food handlers;
- Demonstrate professional competence as reflected in work performance and results;
- Successful applicant to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity.
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
Deadline; 10th June 2022
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.