Business Development Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya August 2021,
Are you looking to work for an exciting influencer marketing and social commerce start-up that gives you an opportunity to challenge yourself, be part of a Kenyan success story and leverage your talent to do something meaningful and massive? We are seeking a qualified Business Development Manager to extend our reach through discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships, and influence business development strategic initiatives for Twiva. This position provides leadership through a highly consultative approach with diverse groups of internal and external stakeholders at all levels. In addition, the Business Development manages and provides leadership to the business development department to ensure growth. Highly skilled at sales, people management and business development, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and oversee overarching sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and managing sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Managing and offering leadership to the business development department. Coordinate with other business developers to ensure company quotas and standards are being met.
- Developing goals and targets for the business development team and ensuring they are met.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations.
- Train Business Development team, arranging external training where appropriate
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to negotiate and develop rapport with clients and partners.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Digital/social/influencer marketing understanding, and experience will be an advantage.
- Outstanding poise in a fast-paced business environment; capacity to wear many hats and work in a Startup environment that requires flexibility and speed.
- Personal integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
How To Apply
If you are interested in the position, please send your application(resume and cover letter) to [email protected] no later than 16th August, 2021. Use “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the email.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.