Harvest Supervisor Job, Current Kenyan Agricultural Vacancies,
Harvest Supervisors Vacancy
Twiga Foods Limited is looking for suitably qualified individuals to fill the role of a Harvest Supervisors. The role holder will be responsible for the supervision of the field harvesters for Tomatoes and Watermelon at the Taveta farms.
- Field supervision of tomato and watermelon harvesters to ensure product is harvested within Twiga Foods specification.
- Coordination of the field harvest teams to achieve individual harvesting targets and maintain cost per kg targets.
- For all harvesting equipment and record keeping of equipment used and returned to store daily such as crates and weigh scales.
- Working closely with the harvest reorders to maintain traceability of product and accuracy of weights per field and per person harvesting.
- Training and development of the harvesting teams to maintain and improve operational efficiency.
- Working closely with the Tomato Manager and Watermelon Manager on crop forecasting and weekly labor requirements.
- Reporting multirole attendance through to HR for the workforce in the Packhouse.
- Training and development of the harvesting team for continual improvement.
- Retaining good staff working relations and a high standard of Health and Safety
Minimum Qualifications And Experience
- Form Four level education
- A self-motivated individual with good attention to detail, keen on working with others, able to motivate people to perform
- Can thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.