Harvest Recorders Job, Kenyan Latest Agricultural Vacancies,
Harvest Recorders Vacancy
Twiga Foods Limited is looking for suitably qualified individuals to fill the role of Harvest Recorders. The role holder will be responsible for recording all data from the field harvesters at the Taveta farms.
- Measuring accurately each harvesters weighed produce from the field.
- Recording of individual harvesters weights delivered from the field.
- Collation of daily the harvesting report for the harvest supervisor to report through to the Packhouse for produce delivery and the farm office for bonus related pay for harvesters.
- Final Quality control of harvested product and reporting regularly within the day to the harvest supervisor of any challenges found.
- Retaining good staff working relations and a high standard of Health and Safety.
Minimum Qualifications And Experience
- Form Four level education
- A self-motivated individual with good attention to detail, keen on working with others, able to motivate people to perform
- Can thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.