Crop Scout Job, Current Agricultural Jobs Kenya,
Crop Scouts Vacancy
Twiga Foods Limited is looking for suitably qualified individuals to fill the role of Crop Scouts. The role holder will be responsible for scouting crops for pest/disease levels and providing a visual assessment of irrigation status and crop nutrition at the Taveta farms.
- Regularly assessing every hectare grown of each crop for pest and disease presence.
- Providing a visual assessment of irrigation status and crop nutrition
- Timely reporting of presence or absence of issues within the crop
- Supporting the crop protection technician with credible data to compile the weekly crop protection plan.
- Providing feedback on efficacy of crop protection products post application.
Minimum Qualifications And Experience
- A degree in Agriculture or associated disciplines
- Minimum 2 years in crop production experience
- A self-motivated individual with good attention to detail
- Can thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
Method of Application
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.