Latest Internships In Kenya,
Call centre Telesales Internships at Tatu City DC
About Twiga Foods Limited
Twiga is a B2B e-commerce company that builds fair and reliable markets for agricultural producers, food manufacturers and retailers based on transparency and efficiency. Our mission is to provide affordable access to high quality food and grocery across African cities. Our ambition is to modernize Africa’s urban informal retail by using technology, to aggregate demand and help create an efficient supply chain that makes food and grocery more affordable.
Callcentre Telesales Internships at Tatu City DC
As a Callcentre Telesales Intern, you will be provided with a list of customers at the beginning of the shift. You will actively reach out to the targeted customers by initiating calls to raise awareness on Twiga’s products & services and encourage them to make a purchase.
This will be a good opportunity to learn a new skill set while working alongside Callcentre professionals. The internship period will be 1-2 months, breakfast, lunch and a transportation stipend will be provided each month. The call centre location will be Tatu City DC.
- Provide customers with information about Twiga’s products or services in order to create interest in the brand.
- Ask promising leads qualifying questions which can help reveal prospects’ willingness to buy.
- Use scripts to offer additional products or services based on past purchasing behavior.
- Transfer unresolved issues for escalation to relevant persons and follow up for timely resolution.
- Offer excellent customer service to all customers.
- Call customers after a sale to make sure they are satisfied with the product or service.
- Enter and update customer information in the database and ensure confidentiality of customer information.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university or college obtaining a certificate or diploma.
- Well presented and able to communicate effectively in English; in both verbal and written communication.
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing environment and needs.
- Be patient, persuasive and persistent.
- Available to begin internship immediately.
How to Apply
Twiga is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We champion equal treatment of all applicants. We care deeply about making Twiga a place where everyone can learn, grow, and have an impact. Twiga does not charge its applicants any fees whatsoever and has not authorized any agent to levy any fees on its behalf. If anyone requests you to make any payment with respect to this application, please report the incident to [email protected] or to our hotline on +254 (0) 709 258 000.