Designer Communications Internships At Tuko Media
The Genesis Technology Partners is one of the world’s leading digital media service providers, delivering an extensive portfolio of large, fast-growing digital projects in different continents. A global web and mobile enterprise, its reach is rooted across Russia, Ukraine, Asia and Africa through its subsidiary arms.
We launched our Kenyan subsidiary Tuko, a digital news media portal for the Kenyan market that broke boundaries in digital content and technology, making Tuko in under 2 years become the number 1 digital portal in the country, ranked alongside google and you-tube as the most popular platforms visited by Kenyans.
With over 4 million site visitors in a month,the site not only leads in premium content but technological advancement providing clients with innovative marketing tools and opportunities that are exclusive to the brand and unique to the
As demand begun to arise from client’s seeking all-rounded digital marketing solutions, Genesis Interactive Ltd was launched to serve the Sub-Sahara African arm with unique, advanced digital advertising and media solutions.
Designer Internship Responsibilities
- Genesis Interactive is looking for a qualified designer intern to join our digital advertising team. You will be tasked with working on different projects either with your team or independently.
- You will be responsible for receiving a brief and research, devise and develop concepts based off them focused on delivering user experience (UX) and design specifications.
- You need to be a team player, open to receiving feedback and offering deliverables on quick deadlines.
- Collaborate with the content and business teams to translate business goals into unique marketing and service experiences
- Participate in the creative experience – creative strategy and thought leadership for the creative dispersed on the Agency’s platforms and make the Agency brand into a thought leader in digital marketing and advertising in the market
- Participate in creative brainstorms, client briefs and pitches; working with the team to create and pitch award-winning pitches and campaigns that win over the client
- Conceptualise digital campaigns, social media applications, websites, banner campaigns etc
- Extend global marketing strategies into effective, unique digital marketing experiences online
- Familiarize yourself with advertising and promotional material used by competitors and understand the class of consumers the advertiser desires to reach and target advertising to their tastes
- Stay up-to date in new creative technologies and analyze new trends and data to identify unique opportunities for the Agency and its clients
- Guard against production of deceptive creative or advertisements that may lead to consumer confusion
- Work on multiple projects at the same time
Qualifications for the Designer Internship
- People with digital marketing knowledge and experience, who are looking to break boundaries. Go beyond the norm and do something big, reinvent advertising as we know it and make their mark. If you have the passion, have an excellent eye for detail and a proven track-record for creating winning creative, we have the place for you.
- Strong storyboard skills
- Excellent knowledge of design best practices
- Outstanding skills in Interaction Architecture, typography, animation, style guide creation, video production
- Passion for interaction design, touch screen design, and mobile platforms
- Strong understanding of HTML, HTML 5, CSS and Flash
- Strong understanding of usability and navigation issues and how to integrate these in overall design concept
- Typeset, design and layout skills
- Knowledge of accessibility standards
- Knowledge of different digital platforms – web, mobile (iPad and iPhone,Blackberry, Android) applications
- A passion for digital design
- An eye for detail
- Organized and able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Patient and flexible
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants, kindly email your CV to [email protected] before 23 rd
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.