Copywriter Internships at Tuko
The Genesis Technology Partners is one of the world’s leading digital media service providers, delivering an extensive portfolio of large, fast-growing digital projects in different continents.
A global web and mobile enterprise, its reach is rooted across Russia, Ukraine, Asia and Africa through its subsidiary arms.
We launched our Kenyan subsidiary Tuko.co.ke, a digital news media portal for the Kenyan market that broke boundaries in digital content and technology, making Tuko.co.ke in under 2 years become the number 1 digital portal in the country, ranked alongside Google and Youtube as the most popular platforms visited by Kenyans.
With over 4 million site visitors in a month, the site not only leads in premium content but technological advancement providing clients with innovative marketing tools and opportunities that are exclusive to the brand and unique to the market.
As demand begun to arise from client’s seeking all-rounded digital marketing solutions, Genesis Interactive Ltd was launched to serve the Sub-Sahara African arm with unique, advanced digital advertising and media solutions.
Copywriter Internship Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the creative and business teams to translate business goals into unique marketing and service experiences
- Participate in the creative experience – content strategy and thought leadership for the content dispersed on the Agency’s platforms and make the Agency brand into a thought leader in digital marketing and advertising in the market
- Participate in creative brainstorms, client briefs and pitches; working with the team to create and pitch award-winning pitches and campaigns that win over the client
- Conceptualize digital campaigns, social media applications, websites, banner campaigns, direct concept & copy development (eCRM, direct, DM)
- Develop copy for digital elements of multichannel campaigns
- Effectively communicate the Agency’s service offering with supporting rationale and thought processing that addresses business and client needs, consequently driving lead conversions
- Attend client consultations with the account management team to clarify and internalize the brand’s requirements and core messages
- Extend global marketing strategies into effective, unique digital marketing experiences online
- Work with the team and build an unrivalled online community that evolves to own the online share of voice in digital marketing in Kenya and Africa as a whole via the social communities you build, having high engagement rates and a large following
- Familiarize yourself with advertising and promotional material used by competitors and understand the class of consumers the advertiser desires to reach and target advertising to their tastes
- Stay up-to date in new creative technologies and analyze new trends and data to identify unique opportunities for the Agency and its clients
- Guard against production of deceptive copy or advertisements that may lead to consumer confusion
- Scrutinize the syntax and semantics of copy
- Work on multiple projects at the same time
Qualifications for the Copywriter Internship
- People with digital marketing knowledge and experience, who are looking to break boundaries.
- Go beyond the norm and do something big, reinvent advertising as we know it and make their mark.
- If you have the passion, have an excellent command of the English language and a proven track-record for creating winning copy/ content, we have the place for you.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, kindly email your CV to [email protected] before 13th October 2017. Make sure the title/reference of your email reads “COPY WRITER INTERN 2017.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.